Saturday, April 24, 2010

Downtown Dog Retouches

 Downtown Dog 97

  Downtown Dog 92

Downtown Dog 85

I haven't been posting lately - but it doesn't mean I haven't been painting! 

In between the commissions I have been retouching some of the Downtown Dog paintings that I wasn't  happy with when the project was over. I thought I would post the last three I've done. The painting on the left is the before and the other is after.

Here is a commission I just finished. 

Arlie
8" x 10"

Right now, I'm working on three commissions & retouching the Downtown Dogs to get the book done for the show at Bottega (Downtown Wilmington) June 12th. 
I will also be doing a painting demo in downtown Wilmington for the "Dog Days of Summer" Event May 29th at aMuse Artisanal Finery Shop.

Here is the Link for more info:

On another note, the "Banks Channel" painting sold to a woman in Texas - I don't even think the paint was dry yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment