Friday, April 13, 2012

Rodney and The Story of Darby

12" x 16"
oil on canvas
Sold to a collector in Virginia

Sadly, Rodney recently passed on. He belonged to jewelry artist, Dawn Estrin and if you get Artful Home magazine, you have probably seen her wonderful creations.

sterling silver earring

I absolutely love her jewelry and when I saw her on Facebook, I immediately made friends and talked about a trade. 

When Rodney suddenly passed, she asked me to do a portrait of him and I mentioned to her that if she ever wanted to use some of my paintings in her jewelry she was welcome to. Well, we signed contracts and it is in the works. I'm so excited to see what she comes up with and will post when I get photos.

Also, In Dog Art Today there is the story of "Darby", a recent painting I did for a friend. 
You can see it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment