Thursday, January 15, 2015

In Remembrance...


 

7" x 5"
oil on panel
NFS

A few days ago Guy's children lost their grandfather.
They called him Pawpaw.
I never met him, but I heard wonderful stories of him and how he appreciated creativity. He sounded like a very interesting man. Sara told me one time that he liked to make pickled bamboo. I had never hear of such a thing and then she brought some home... it's absolutely delicious!

My thoughts are with Sara and Jesse during this sad time
- I'm sure their Pawpaw will be greatly missed.

4 comments:

  1. Saw this on the 30 day challenge. There is a lot of feeling that comes through in this painting.
    I feel sad for Sara and Jesse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky they were to have such a wonderful person in their lives - great painting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet painting. So tender!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clair, we are all touched by your painting of Mamaw and Papaw. It has brought joy with tears. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete