Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Zephie & Downtown Dogs 25, 26, 27

"Downtown Dog 27"
8" x 8"
Oil on Panel


"Downtown Dog 26"
8" x 8"
Oil on Panel



"Downtown Dog 25"
 8" x 8"
Oil on Panel


Zephie
8" x 8"
Oil on Panel

As you can see I'm a little behind on the whole 100 dogs in 100 days thingy and just so you know, I didn't do four paintings in one day they were done over the last few days. (#24 was a commission)

I'm working on a really big painting to go in Caffe Phoenix in October - I'm sooo excited about it and will be working on it tomorrow morning - I'll send a photo of the progress.

2 comments:

  1. the springer spaniel really makes me sad... my family and i had a springer spaniel that got run over. she was our best friend. i can still rememeber that morning when i heard the screech and i just knew...i just knew what happened. i went out and found her lying there, panting with fear in her eyes. she knew she was dying. ill send you a picture of wainsley soon. she was the best dog ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best dog ever!!!

    ReplyDelete