Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Painting and the Show

"Comfort Zone"
5" x 5"
oil on panel
SOLD

The show was a total success! Packed house, great food, great music, some funky dance and lots of great patrons. 

Sold six paintings - one in the first few minutes. I had such an awesome time and I'm glad to be taking a little break, although I spent much of the day painting. There will be another show November 25th with a few new paintings. 

I made a little video so you all can be a part of the most fabulous evening. 
The official "Faithful" Art Show Video:


Just so you know, I have all the paintings (I'm still adding a few) from the show for sale on my Etsy Shop. When you go to my shop you'll see a folder called "WHQR Faithful Show" with the paintings in it. Part of the proceeds go to support WHQR. 

Also, here is a little write up from the Star News

No comments:

Post a Comment