Thursday, December 22, 2011

"Fritz" Commission

"Fritz" 
8" x 10"
oil on panel

Get your Free copy at the show!

Well, it's been a great (and successful) three months at WHQR Public Radio Station's Mc Erny Gallery. So far I've sold 14 paintings, been hired for commissions and gotten lots of promotion. Friday is the last show and then it comes down January 13th. 

Not only will I have new paintings and prints for sale, I will be giving away five free copies of my new book to the first five that ask about it. After the show, the book will be available at Blurb. 

So, if you're needing a break from the holiday rush or looking for that unique, last minute gift, come on by and relax with some music, wine and good company. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clair,

    Love, love, love your dog portraits!

    I was wondering if you will be selling your new book "Faithful", I do not see it anywhere?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete