Sunday, March 10, 2013

Listening

12" x 12"
oil on canvas panel

Most mornings I get up early to paint when the house is quiet and their are no distractions. After I feed Chumley and Frida, I'm off to paint something new.

After they eat, it's nap time and then when the house starts waking up, they listen...  this is the second favorite time of the day because the prospect of more food is imminent. They listen to every
little noise, they look and wait. It's really funny to watch - they are a constant source of entertainment. 

I have really great news... I am featured in Modern Dog Magazine this issue. I found out last night when I received a request for a large commission after they had seeing my work in the magazine. 

http://moderndogmagazine.com/articles/clair-hartmann/36282


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful design you have. Clever to have their heads next to the color of the background - it makes for a fabulous shape. I love things like that.

    ReplyDelete