Saturday, September 12, 2009

Downtown Dog 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91

 Downtown Dog 91
Downtown Dog 90

Downtown Dog 89

Downtown Dog 88

 
Downtown Dog 87

 
Downtown Dog 86

Downtown Dog 85


I'm getting close - realized today that my 100th was actually my 99th so I need to do one more tomorrow after I touch up the 8 that are in progress.

I'm experimenting with using a glass paint palette which seems to hold moisture really well so it slows drying and preserves the paint longer, also it wipes right off when your ready to mix more paint. I also realized today that titanium white is a lot more opaque than zinc white in case you were wondering.

Will be posting the final paintings tomorrow.
Then going to Bald Head Island to paint and relax for the day on Wednesday.

Whew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment