Sunday, April 19, 2009

Can I go too??


8" x 10"
Oil on board

Every time I'm getting ready to go somewhere Chumley can tell and he sits by the door and waits, wide-eyed and shaking like the world is coming to an end. I really can't stand to see him like this and end up taking him to the bank, grocery, where ever. He's perfectly fine to sit in the car and wait, sleeping most of the time. When it gets too hot, I guess I'll just have to endure this heartbreaking scene every time I go somewhere or maybe just stay home. I'm thinking about getting one of those big purses to hide him in, but I'm not sure he would cooperate with that idea.

I'm going to Florida tomorrow (with Chumley) for a few weeks to be with a friend who is having a baby, so my paintings may not be so "daily". I'll try to get one in everyday, even if it's just a watercolor. I probably won't be able to post everyday so I will multi-post when I get internet access with everything I've done.

1 comment: