Sunday, March 25, 2012

Watercolors and Relaxing


Well, it's been awhile since I've posted. I decided I needed a break. Went to Florida, meditated with some watercolors, had an awesome show in Jacksonville, slept, cooked, played, photographed, cleaned, made jewelry, detoxed from caffein and geared up for some large paintings. 

I have been invited to be in a show at the Strathmore in Bethesda, MD called


Strathmore Unleashed!
April 28, 2012 - June 23, 2012

I will be showing four dog paintings. 


Here are some photos from the Immortals Show in Jacksonville. FL
Will post video later.

The vittles were amazing!

Me with Sharla, the director of the show

Sharla's Work

Lee Harvey with Bruce Musser to the far left. 

Sharla's installation

Me with "Shore Leave"

No comments:

Post a Comment