Monday, July 23, 2012

First Gardenias

"First Gardenias"

These gardenias are from a few months ago - I picked a few and snapped a photo with the hope of painting them while they were blooming. I like to get a least one painting a year of these memory inducing floras since they are my favorite and we have about 10 gigantic bushes in the backyard just backing up to my studio and when they are in bloom, I don't have to tell you -  it is heavenly. 

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was working on something big - well it's a definite and I feel it is safe to announce since it is in the works. Me and Guy will be opening a small gallery in Wilmington in the next month. It's called Sun Gallery and it will have paintings, photography and jewelry (and maybe some other stuff). I'm so excited and when we get close we will have a grand opening show. Of course I will announce it on here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment