Thursday, October 30, 2014

PAINT MY DOG! Series #31

Dunkin
8" x 10"
oil on canvas
sold


"Duncan came to my vet through a Golden Retriever Rescue in N. CA. My vet asked if I could foster him. She knew I would take care of him and I lived close to her practice and that was a plus because Duncan needed lots of Medical Attention. He had been abandoned in a home that was foreclosed on, Best guess is that he was there 2 weeks without food or water and he was tied to a post. He pulled so hard on the rope he was tied up on that he hurt his neck & shoulders, his hips were damaged probably from being kicked or beaten. He could barely walk when he came to me, but with lots of love and care he came farther than anyone imagined, as you can see from these pictures. That Boy had a Family and a Place to call Home and he lived each day to the fullest, every day was "The Best Day Ever!" for Duncan!"

More photos of sweet Dunkin…


No comments:

Post a Comment