Sunday, December 14, 2014

Busy Busy!!

I have been working away on Christmas commissions. Unfortunately, I can't show you any, but I can show you a detail of one. 

My new calendar is dedicated to my sweet studio pup, Chumley. I decided to honor him after having a very close call with HGI, an intestinal disorder spawned from some holiday ham. After several hundred dollars, lots of meds and a very disoriented pup, Chummers came out of it despite the dire prognosis. 

Moral of the story... never, ever give pets holiday ham! I have learned my lesson. Unfortunately, Chummers has no regrets and would do it all over again to enjoy some sweet holiday honey baked ham....
I kinda get it :)


Here is the link for the Chumley calendar:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/clairhartmann/calendars/13165915-the-chumley-calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment