Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Three Amigos on Vacation

12" x 12"
oil on panel

This is a commission from a RFPP on Facebook. I did a painting of two of these dogs and he wanted another of all three together, I'm also doing another commission for him of a friend's dog for a gift.

I have been trying to take it easy for the last few days . The show was so much work getting all the paintings ready, marketing, everything. I ended up having a panic attack, so I figured it was time to take it down a notch. 

The show did go very well with lots of attendees, some sales and getting a lot of positive response from the new paintings,  "Peace" and "Queen Naomi".

I'm going to the American Craft Counsel show in Atlanta new week and absolutely thrilled! If you ever get the chance, go! It is so inspiring and all the artists are the best in their craft. I can not stress to you how incredible this show is. 

I will be having another show March 26th at the coffee house with abstract Photography from Guy Pushe'e and maybe some other artists.

So much for taking it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment