Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fancy Hat I

10" x 14"
Mixed Medium

I decided to do something a little different - I haven't worked in watercolors in a while and Chumley in a hat is my favorite subject to paint. Unfortunately he doesn't let me put hats on him - I have to take a photo of him separately and put the hat in myself. I think he just looks so distinguished and he really is a dashing looking canine if I say so myself. Except on the occasion when cutting an apple - then he's reduced to a desperate, frantic, adolescent puppy.

I recently started a Facebook group called "One-A-Days in March" for "creatives" that want to post photos of their work on for that day. It doesn't have to be painting, it can be anything - cooking, haircutting, ceramics, tattooing, whatever you're passionate about and you've completed a project for that day or even in progress of a project, this is the group for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment