Monday, March 25, 2013

"Tumbles" by Clair Hartmann

"Tumbles"
8" x 10"
oil on canvas

I did a commission painting in a previous post of Bella. 
Bella past last year and this was Bella's best friend, Tumbles. 

Here is a comment from the client...
"Oh, this painting is just wonderful!!! I was so delighted when I first saw it. Both pieces of artwork surpass and go beyond anything that I could ever image. You have an amazing gift and I am so thankful that you were able to share it with us. Both of these portraits of Bella & Tumbles mean so much to us and will be in a special place in our home for years to come. The detail you provided is just so breathtaking...the brush strokes, multi-toned colors used to show the depth and highlights and color of his fur, his nose and muzzle are just so realistic....and his eye's display his calm, intellectual, and loving soul. Once again, I can't thank you enough for creating both of these precious pet portraits."


I am having a show at the gallery this Friday from 5:00 - 8:00pm
Hope you can make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment