Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Daily Dog - Twenty Five

10" x 8"
Oil on canvas

This is Brei Brei
She belongs to Dawn Estrin and her husband and she (and he) makes the most beautiful jewelry.  
You can see her work in Artful Home which is where I first fell in love with her style - by the way, I am a big fan of Artful home catalog, If you don't get it, I highly recommend if you are an art lover. 

Not sure how we came about being long distance friends, but I have done a few portraits for her and have some of her wonderful creations. 

Last year we worked out a deal and now she is using my artwork in her jewelry! 
(The bottom pendant is a painting I did awhile back)
You can see more of her work at her site here:
They also do custom jewelry creations.

Only 5 more to go and I've reached my goal of 30 dogs for 30 days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment