Sunday, January 25, 2015

Watercolor Illustrations

Canna Lily
Watercolor
View in my shop

Well, I started out doing a 30 day challenge and then life happened. I think I got to day 21 and then stopped… home life got so turbulent, I just couldn't concentrate to paint so I allowed myself to back out of the challenge. I feel guilty, but I'll be fine. As I get older, I accept that this is MY life and I can change my mind if I want and that's just what I did.

Sooo, the other day I was going through some old watercolor illustrations and decided to put them up on my Etsy shop. You can see them here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClairHartmannFineArt?section_id=12496014&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1
Looks like I was having some fun when I did these. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did finding them again.

1 comment:

  1. It's too bad you quit the challenge, Clair. After all, you were doing a great job with the daily paintings. I guess there are just a lot more important things than that challenge, but I hope you don't stop claiming another 30-day challenge. Maybe this time, you'll be able to complete it. You are one amazing artist, after all. Anyway, the Canna Lily looks lovely. Thanks for sharing that! More power to you! :)

    Faye Fowler @ Master Copy & Printing

    ReplyDelete